Joanne M. Keller, ARNP, a Family Nurse Practitioner, has been providing primary health care to residents of Lake County for 16 years. As a result of nutritional counseling and self-care skills learned in the practice, many patients have become so healthy that the practice transitioned from sickness based to a wellness-based practice.
Joanne is a Board Certified Fellow with the American Academy of Anti-Aging medicine.
As a Nurse Practitioner, Joanne's goal is to engage others in taking responsibility for their own health. The approach is holistic and encompasses mind, body, and spirit.
A Nurse Practitioner can serve as a primary care provider in many areas of health care.
What Can A Nurse Practitioner Do?
- Write Prescriptions
- Order & Interpret Lab Testing
- Perform Physical Exams
- Monitor and Treat Acute & Chronic Conditions
- Perform Gynecologic Examinations
- Provide Individual & Group Health Care Counseling
- Optimize Hormonal Balance with Bio-Identical Pellet Therapy
- Provide Individualized Nutritional Counseling
- Identify & Treat Functional Thyroid Disorders
- Provide Alternative to Mammograms Utilizing Breast Thermography
- Functional Analysis for Digestive (Gluten) and Allergy Issues
- Comprehensive Analysis to Identify, Treat and Monitor Cardiovascular Disease Risk
- Gene Testing to Uncover Hidden Heriditary Risks